The Digest is the magazine devoted to African lawyers worldwide. It is published four times a year. Our readers include partners in the leading practices in Africa, in-house counsels, and regulators. Distribution
- 1000 copies hand-delivered every quarter to ABC1 readers,
- 1,500+ subscribers to on-line digital copies
- more than 5,000 readers per issue
- 60% are executive management in their firm
You are guaranteed to reach more than 5000 ABC1 readers at work in the following areas:
- Nigeria 4,000
- UK 1,000
- USA 500
- Others 500
Readership by Organisation
- Access Bank.
- United Bank for Africa.
- Bank PHB Plc.
- Diamond Bank.
- Zenith Bank,
- First Bank Nigeria.
- Guaranty Trust Bank.
- FCMB, Nigeria.
- Skye Bank, Nigeria.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank, Nigeria.
- Oando Nigeria,
- Mandilas, Nigeria,
- Shell, Nigeria & Hague,
- Glo, Nigeria & Ghana,
- Lagos State MOJ, Nigeria
- Oyo State MOJ, Nigeria
- Abdulai, Taiwo & Co, Nigeria,
- Adepetun, Caxton-Martins, Agbor & Segun, Nigeria
- Advocaat Law Practice, Nigeria
- Aelex, Nigeria and Ghana;
- Aluko & Oyebode, Nigeria;
- Banwo & Ighodalo, Nigeria
- Detail, Nigeria
- F.O. Akinrele & Co, Nigeria
- G Elias & Co, Nigeria;
- Giwa-Osagie & Co, Nigeria
- Jackson, Etti and Edu, Nigeria
- Odujinrin & Adefulu, Nigeria
- Olaniwun Ajayi LP, Nigeria
- Solola & Akpana, Nigeria;
- Templars, Nigeria;
- Udo Udoma & Belo Osagie, Nigeria
- Babalakin & Co, Nigeria:
- Afe Babalola & Co, Nigeria;
- Bloomfield Solicitors, UK
- Augustine Clement, UK,
- Mayflower, UK,
- Simon Bethel UK
- Liberty @ Law, UK,
- Dorcas Funmi & Co, UK,
- American Immigration Service Centre, US,
- Ene Korubo LLC, US,
- PDK Law Firm, India
- Berwin Leighton Paisier
- Great James Street Chambers
Advertisers in the Digest will benefit from our broad database of subscribers (including senior level managers in banks, law firms, insurance firms, central banks, consulting firms, corporations, financial regulators as well as government departments). Schedule Four editions of Digest are published per year: January, May and September.
Ad copy should be supplied NO LATER THAN 4 WEEKS PRIOR to the distribution date.
5th January, 5th May, and 5th September.
Sizes/Positions Adverts Rate Per Issue
|Outside back cover||$2,500.00||$2,300.00||$2,100.00||$1,900.00|
|Inside front cover||$1,500.00||$1,300.00||$1,200.00||$1,100.00|
|Inside back cover||$1,500.00||$1,300.00||$1,200.00||$1,100.00|
Note: For guaranteed position add 10%. The above advert rates are exclusive of VAT. Payment can also be made in UK £ and Naira.
- All dimensions are width x depth
- Full page trim size: 210mm x 297mm
- Full page trim size: 216mm x 303mm
- Full page type area: 192mm x 277mm
- Half page: (horizontal): 192mm x 137mm
- (Vertical) 94mm x 277mm
Ads/artwork should be supplied as press-ready, PDFs, or in jpeg, tiff or eps format at full size and in high resolution (300dpi). Questions relating to the supply of copy, types or images (for both advertising and editorial submission) can be directed to email@example.com
To place adverts, sponsored features or commentaries in the magazine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org