Nominations for Law Digest Africa Award 2016 open on 31st January 2017.
Past winners of the award include, Aluko & Oyebode, Banwo & Ighodalo, G Elias & Co and Templars, Jackson Edu & Etti, Oando plc, Zenith Bank plc, Seplat Exploration plc, Aluko & Oyebode, Ajumogobia & Okekeand TNP. International winners of the awards include, AB & David of Ghana, Stephenson Harwood LLP of England, South Africa Breweries and Bowman Gilfillan of South Africa.
According to Chief Bayo Ojo, SAN, CON and the chair of the panel of judges, “Law Digest put together this event to identify law firms that have excelled in their various areas of specialities. That is what this is all about. It’s innovative, it’s good; it’s to recognise hard work and diligence in the legal industry “
The categories are:
• Managing Partner of the Year,
• Female Managing Partner of the Year,
• Young Managing Partner of the Year (under 40),
• Law Firm of the Year
• Emerging Firm of the Year (1-3 partners)
• Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team of the Year
• M&A Team of the Year
• Banking & Finance Team of the Year
• Capital Market Team of the Year
• Property, infrastructure and Construction Team of the Year
• Power, Energy & Natural Resources Team of the Year
• IP and Technology Team of the Year
• General Counsel of the Year
• In-House Team of the Year.
• In-House Team of the Year (Trade and Industry)
• In-House Team of the Year (Banking and Financial Service)
• In-House Team of the Year (Power, Energy & Natural Resources)
• Africa’s Strategic Partner of the Year
To nominate lawyers required to complete the on-line nomination form at www.lawdigestawards.com.